Below is a short list to make sure your portrait will be the way you want it to be. You determine the quality of your own portrait by sending us the best photo possible, but here are some tips for a good portrait:
● Try to take a picture of the person facing the camera.
● Natural daylight makes for the best photos. Avoid dark or yellow
● Make sure no ears are out of the frame.
● Take a good look at the body you have selected. Try to maintain
the same posture.
● Avoid blurry photos.
● Avoid a photo with a filter.
● Avoid screenshots.
● Try to get a close-up. This will improves the contours of his face.